Sunday, August 10, 2008

Clothing

*This has been updated to show Justin's new suitcoat to go along with the rest of his clothing*


Ok. I'll admit it now...we are going to be pretty untraditional about this wedding. But it's ok! Our goal is to be casual, laid back, relaxed...etc.

That being said, I don't mind everyone seeing my dress prior to the wedding, although the pictures I'll share are only on the model, not on myself.

So...the point of this all? Justin and I are now outfitted for the wedding, as Justin bought his outfit this evening. This being said - I tried to find pictures of everything online, but I'm not 100% certain that the pictures of Justin's clothing are correct. They are sort of close, but the pants are definitely much more khaki, and the shirt is much more linen.

Anyway, they are similar enough...so you sort of get the idea. Even though my dress is pretty darn dressy, we're really trying for a very casual, relaxed feel, and hopefully we can somehow tie everything in together.





No comments: