Friday, January 2, 2009

careful what you say!!

Well...it is officially 2009 and we are getting married THIS YEAR. It seems as though the majority of the next six months will involve wedding planning. Lots to do.

Good news, though! In the past few years, I've noticed my cousin Melanie's husband taking pictures at every family function we have...I mean, LOTS of pictures. Justin and I talked about it, and decided to ask if he'd want to take some pictures for us and he said he'd be happy to. Yay!!

When Justin and I went home for Christmas, I was beginning to get frustrated with the fact that we couldn't find a wedding officiant. We were talking about it with Melanie, who said "Well, let me know what I have to do and I would do it for you!" Now, I think she was being entirely sarcastic, but she was actually someone who I thought of that would be perfect for the job...so, I made her pinky swear before she knew what she was getting into. Hopefully it's not too big of a hassle for her. I am very, very honored that she is going to officiate.


Thank you Melanie and Grant for agreeing to be a part of our wedding :)

No comments: